19th century house

lektor Audio Guide

A historic building from 1810, entered into the Register of Historic Monuments in 1966. At the moment it houses a Pentecostal Church. In the interwar period it belonged to a merchant from Żory, Paweł Lipina. In one of the two shops on the ground floor there was a tobacco warehouse owned by the Silesian Insurgents' Association. During the occupation, the Germans used the shop window to display the confiscated flags of Polish organisations. In 1945 the building burnt down but in 1950’s it was rebuilt.

>NAVIGATE
>GALLERY
>ABOUT
zory